Newsletter - March 2018
NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA
- New Amsterdam Vodka ran an 8-week test campaign in 41 Circle K stores in the Phoenix, AZ DMA (December 2017-January 2018).
- Baseline metrics were established in stores with the 33 Degrees network in November 2017.
- Campaign launched in December with a :15 spot airing an average of 21x per hour on the 33 Degrees network.
- An in-store promotion was paired with the campaign for the final 4 weeks of the test (January 2018).
- December 2017: New Amsterdam Vodka realized an immediate 14% lift in product sales vs. the established baseline.
- January 2018: The 33 Degrees Network was paired with the in-store promotion and another significant lift was reported, as sales increased 43% vs. November.
- February 2018: Although the 33 Degrees campaign had ended, the residual effect on brand awareness helped New Amsterdam show a continued sales increase of 20% vs. November.
The sales data analysis of 33 Degrees Network stores demonstrates a significant lift in New Amsterdam unit sales during the test campaign periods. As importantly, the brand awareness and brand equity delivered via the digital network helped maintain sales lift post-test.